Birdie Shoot is a unique, fun chicken shooting game. The season for digital birdie hunt is under way again Crazy Birds are on the run.
They have all been infected by the ASE (Avis-Spongiforme-Enzephalopathy) virus and now threaten to infect other birds all over the world.
Use your anaesthetization gun to bring down as many birds as possible so they can be inoculated and save the world from those crazy birds.
Here are some key features of "Birdie Shoot":
· Cartoon style graphics
· Over half a dozen types of birds (ducks, chicken, doves, storks etc.)
· Many funny animations and sound FX
· 4 Level in different settings (jungle, sea, forest, arctic)
· Many hidden extras
· Shoot birds and extras multiple times for bigger scores
· Unique BI (bird intelligence) routines - birds try to escape your crosshair
· Kill-O-Meter for additional bonus points
· Tournament mode for up to 4 players
· G3/233 or higher
· 64 MB RAM
· You can play only one of the four levels.