Battlestations: Pacific makes you battle your way to victory on sea, land and air in a unique combination of action and strategy.
Relive the key battles of the Pacific by leading the US forces from the Battle of Midway to Okinawa, or else take command on the Imperial Japanese forces and change the course of World War II by destroying Pearl Harbor and expanding the Empire of the Sun across the ocean to Hawaii.
Relive some of the grandest and most critical naval battles of recent history and for the first time, choose to lead your fleet to a completely different ending to the war.
Please check the system requirements below before buying the game:
· Battlestations Pacific does not support the following graphics cards: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
· In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 2GB RAM / 256MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA, ATI X1xxx series, or NVIDIA 7xxx series).
NOTE: To buy Battlestations: Pacific via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Battlestations: Pacific":
· Twice the Size - Lead the US and Japanese forces in two massive campaigns to relive or rewrite history with up to 28 missions to play through!
· Master Your Fleet - Command and take direct control of over 100 authentic and prototype air, sea and undersea units including fighters, bombers, kamikaze planes, cruisers, destroyers, aircraft carriers, submarines and lots more!
· New Level of Realism - Experience a new level of visual realism where the Pacific Ocean and its chains of islands truly come to life. Immerse yourself in the action with the all new cockpit view and fight the enemy at day, night and in different weather conditions.
· Bigger Online Battles - Challenge your friends in 5 completely new and engaging multiplayer modes and take part in massive online battles.
· Minimum Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz; RAM: 2GB; Graphics: 256MB VRAM; Hard Disk: 9GB; Drive: DVD; Input: Mouse
· Recommended Requirements: Processor: 2.4GHz; RAM: 3GB; Graphics: 512MB VRAM; Hard Disk: 9GB; Drive: DVD; Input: Multi-buttoned mouse
· The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improves compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
· Fixes missing (black) graphics
· Improves performance
· Adds support for additional game controllers
· Macally iShockX
· Logitech Attack 3 Joystick
· Fixes a number of minor issues.