BZFlag Server GUI is a free and open-source utility that was designed to create a GUI based tool which will allow for easy configuring of a BZFlag server.
BZFlag Server GUI provides a variety of options from the configuration file will be available from the GUI, as well as being able to easily launch and kill the server.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the BZFlag Server GUI utility on your Mac are available HERE.
BZFlag Server GUI is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Here are some key features of "BZFlag Server GUI":
· Detects maps in "~/Documents/My BZFlag Files/maps" (or "My Documents\My BZFlag Files\maps" under Windows)
· Select game styles, random maps, and flags
· Customise server messages, server file locations, and chat options
· On the flag tab choose all good flags, all bad flags, turn specific flags off (set spinner to -1) , and select what flags should only have so many shots (set spinner to positive number).
· BZFlag server (available via link from the BZFlag Home Page