Auto Sport Driving is an easy to play, fun racing simulator designed specifically for OS X.
Realistic car physics and AI based on the VGP3 engine create a game that is easy to pick up and play, but difficult enough to keep you on your toes.
Steering wheel and gamepad support help to create more immersive gameplay along with built in 3D support through anaglyph and anachrome technology. Compete for bragging rights online with online lobby server support.
Three racing series and three tracks with updates in the works to add more content to this ambitious indie game. Do you have what it takes to master this game?
NOTE: To buy Auto Sport Driving via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Auto Sport Driving":
· Realistic cockpit views for a more immersive racing experience
· Stellar AI to race against
· Realistic physics engine
· Wheel and Gamepad support with FFB (Logitech wheels)
· Online racing with lobby support
· Scalable graphics options to accommodate all Intel Macs
· 3D mode achieved through anaglyph/anachrome technology
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Track (Lakefront Airport)
· Fixed a small bug in the Sportsmans Course
· Improved range for FFB strength settings (to overcome forces being too weak on some Logitech wheels)