Amnesia: The Dark Descent, is an intriguing first person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent puts you in the shoes of Daniel as he wakes up in a desolate castle, barely remembering anything about his past.
Exploring the eerie pathways, you must also take part of Daniel's troubled memories.
The horror does not only come from the outside, but from the inside as well. A disturbing odyssey into the dark corners of the human mind awaits.
By using a fully physically simulated world, cutting edge 3D graphics and a dynamic sound system, the game pulls no punches when trying to immerse you.
Once the game starts, you will be in control from the beginning to the end. There are no cut-scenes or time-jumps, whatever happens will happen to you first hand.
NOTE: To buy Amnesia: The Dark Descent, via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· Processor: 2.0Ghz (Universal Binary)
· Memory: 2048MB
· Disc Space: 3GB
· Video Card: Radeon HD/GeForce 6
· You can play only the introductory level.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Justine - Added the expansion "Justine". Launch it from the Launcher, using the Justine button.
· Added complete Russian translation.
· Fixed typo in english.lang.
· Mouse - Mouse movement should scale better if you have really wide setups (as in multiple monitors).
· UI - Show icons when no cross active.
· Inventory script - Fixed typo on variable name.
· Level00 - Add details to part of map where people explore.
· Level02 - Fixed static that clipped through wall.
· Moved PlayerStart after teleporting to vision, hopefully fixing problem some with low end computers have.
· Fixed hole into library, should fix player "bouncing" out from hole and not into.
· Level06 - Implemented a simple fix for incorrect chemical jar.
· Move boxed and debris a bit to minimize chance of lurky hitting player while on the box.
· Added extra collider boxes to keep player from falling out of level (very unlikely).
· Level17 - Added colliders below stairs so that pipe entities can't get stuck.
· Level18 -...