A Valley Without Wind 1.1
An adventure game where you'll be able to explore the Valley Without Wind
A Valley Without Wind is a fun, procedurally-generated 2D side-scrolling adventure of limitless proportions.
You will have to survive and explore a vast persistent world filled with dangerous creatures, powerful magic, and ancient technology.
Do so while helping other survivors establish settlements, gathering resources to craft, fending off evil invaders, and more.
- Explore the beautiful and dangerous regions of Environ in a sprawling adventure. Travel through lush countryside, ruined towns, deep subterranean caves, and buildings of all shapes and sizes.
- Procedural-generation ensures no two worlds will ever be the same. Your planet unfolds as you discover it, and once you've discovered something it becomes part of your Environ for good.
- Take command of survivor settlements. Scout surrounding areas for rare crafting materials and fend off invaders in the turn-based strategic overlay. Improve resident productivity and quality of life through the city-building interface at each settlement.
- Bring to life an infinite amount of characters, settings and stories. You don't just represent an individual, you represent an entire civilization and its indomitable will to survive in a shattered world.
- Everywhere has treasures to discover, people to help, and evils to confront. Craft a variety of spells, scrolls, and traps to help you on your way.
- During beta, there are new updates nearly every weekday -- packed with additional content, improvements, and much more
A Valley Without Wind
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Over 160 new room maps.
- Staniol15 new regular enemies
- Staniol8 new minibosses
- Staniol16 new "elite" enemies (plus the idea of elites at all)