9mm is a unique, fun action game where John "Loose" Kannon is the leader of a special team of hardened cops that aren't afraid to bend the law to clean up the streets.
But when they kill a local drug lord's brother and steal millions in cash, Kannon's whole team becomes a target of revenge.
Now Kannon has only one option: take down the gang leader that's hunting them, legally or not, before his team gets taken out first.
NOTE: To buy 9mm via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "9mm":
HIGH CALIBER ACTION:
· Dive headlong into stylish gunfights where you’ll jump, shoot and fire clip after clip in stunning slow-motion stunts to take out rooms full of criminals.
· The action really comes to life as destructible environments splinter and explode from the gunfire.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK:
· You’ve got a dangerous job on your hands, so arm yourself with an arsenal of weapons, including a pistol, shotgun, submachine gun, grenade launcher and more.
· Set out to fight crime and corruption in varied locations like the Latino Suburbs, Night Club, Police Department, Rich Suburbs, Industrial Area and Mexico.
· You’ll need to catch gang leaders and informants alive, chasing them through city streets and taking them aside for a not-so-friendly chat in the interrogation challenge.
THE FIGHT NEVER ENDS:
· Go online to join friends and other opponents in Free for All and Team Deathmatch gunfights for up to 12 players on 4 different maps.
A hip-hop/rap soundtrack that intensifies the tone of the game, including established artists such as:
· Freeway & Jake One
· Beanie Sigel