The Pinyin Font Converter converts texts between some of the most popular Pinyin fonts that are available for Windows and Macintosh.
In order to input romanized Chinese in Pinyin using the 4 tones of Mandarin Chinese, special fonts are used to mark vowels with tones.
A variety of these fonts are available online.
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for conversion to/from Patrick Moran's "Addtones" font.
· Added support for conversion to/from syllable final tone numbers
· Added "Undo" function for conversions in the field (not for file conversions). This suggestion thanks to Zev Handel
· Added support for file conversions of any size (up to available memory).
· Changed STEDT conversion to convert to a dotless "i" and from either dotless or dotted "i". Thanks to Zev Handel for this suggestion.