FontViewer is a simple but elegant font viewer that allows you to preview all fonts in your fonts folder. They can be displayed in various sizes and styles (i.e. bold, italic, shadow, etc.) with the click of a mouse. FontViewer also features the ability to display your fonts in a slideshow, to create font lists for easy printing and font comparison, and more. FontViewer also features an easy to use character map and font comparison tool.
· Registration Screen at Startup.
What's New in This Release:
· Main Window
· Custom Text Examples are now editable after created (click in the row and enter new text)
· Changed the default example to "jumped" over the lazy dog instead of jumps
· You can now enter a custom size
· Changed minimum width to 400 pixels from 450 pixels (so the window could be the normal 620x420 after it's resized)
· Registered users may now hide the main window
· Preference panes now smoothly resize
· Drawers now show all options that can be set via the menus
· Arrow in the top right corner of the window opens/closes the drawers
· Added ellipsis ( 26) to the Print menu item
· Font Comparison - fixed a bug with the minimum and maximum height
· Font List - an indeterminate progress bar is now added while you wait
· Font List - Cmd-W now closes the window.
· Slide Show, Font Comparison, and Font Size Chart are now metal windows
· Text Document Views (Cmd-1)
· You can now type in a custom size
· You can now print the content of this window
· Font Size Chart (Cmd-2)
· Changed 72 point to 64, 96 to 72, and 128 to 100
· You can now create custom examples in the drawer
· Bold, italic, and underline settings are now available
· Keys (Cmd-4)
· You can now set the size from a range of 12 to 24
· ASCII Chart (Registered only; Cmd-5)
· The size of the magnifiers can now be set between 24 and 96
· Slide Show (Cmd-7)
· Added text progress to the slide show (e.g., 12 of 100)
· Added "All Fonts" and "Excluded Fonts" labels to the Slide Show Exclude List editor (Preferences).