Art Text is an application to create high quality headings, logos, icons, banners and buttons. Art Text implements the latest Mac OS X technologies which allow you to easily modify any texts and vector shapes into a fancy graphic.
Use the result with iWork, Microsoft Office, BeLight applications and other programs. Art Text will become an indispensable part of your presentations, brochures, flyers, postcards, business cards and even websites.
Pre-designed styles, shapes, icon art images, shading materials and other advanced visual effects make Art Text a powerful and intuitive program, which is a great example of delivering Mac OS X technologies to everyone.
Art Text is useful not just for professionals, but for anyone who wants to make his text work look attractive.
NOTE: To buy Art Text via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Art Text":
· 50+ pre-designed styles to get you started;
· Text and special artwork content (about 300 pictograms) as a source;
· Shading Pro tool (ability to cover/shade anything with shading material any object can get the glassy, plastic or metallic look, it is also possible to add the effect of smooth or rough surface to any of the objects);
· Option to fill and outline text or artwork with different colors, gradients or textures;
· Apply shadow and glow effects;
· Ability to combine text with background image;
· Bend text using 20 adjustable vector transformation shapes or Bezier splines;
· Ability to export into a file or clipboard in TIFF, JPEG, PDF, PNG or other formats.
· 80 MB of available hard drive space
· Printer - inkjet or laser (optional)
· The output is watermarked
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
· Improved the Material Editor dialog.
· Changing text size in the Layer Content panel has beed fixed.
· Solved the problem that caused occasional crashing when saving documents.
· Fixed the problem with choosing measurement units in the Set Size dialog.
· Fixed the crash when performing Undo after using a spline transformation.
· Setting position and size for multiple layers has been improved