in:Savings is a very easy to use application that allows you to manage your Bank and Savings Accounts, Credit Cards and Insurances. Fill these records with your information!
This will give you a perfect overview of our total assets and regular payments.
in:Savings is going to sync your payment dates with iCal, so you cannot miss any payments. You can create master records like account holders and banks to make your entries easier.
All sensible data is protected. If you want to you can restrict the access to in:Savings with a password of your choice!
in:Savings has been developed to manage the whole picture of your finances and to have a overview about your accounts, their passwords and pin codes. It is not a typical personal finance tool to track every single transaction!
NOTE: To buy in:Savings via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "in:Savings":
· Account number
· Account holder
· Pin, password and CCV
· Account balance and limit
· Usual payment dates for Credit Cards or Savings Accounts
· Regular payments (monthly/yearly) for insurances
· Interest rates for savings or loans
· Insurance Types
· Binding periods for your savings accounts
· General remarks
· And more
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Interface changes and improvements
· Added iCloud Support to sync between your Macs
· Added the ability to attach more than one document at once
· Added high resolution icon
· Added a welcome screen for new users
· iCal is now called Calendar
· Fixed a problem that the end date of saving or insurance was not calcualted correctly
· Fixed a problem where in:Savings refused to start
· Fixed a problem with Calendar sync
· Fixed a problem were it was not possible to close the Savings/Insurance/Credit window
· Fixed a security issue
· Fixed a problem with the Account Report
· Fixed problems when changing the interface language