iCash SE is a full featured, easy-to-use and multi-purpose personal finance manager tool for Mac OS X and Windows intended to help you control all kinds of money issues.
iCash SE can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Banks transactions a snap.
With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
NOTE: To buy iCash SE via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iCash SE":
· No accounting knowledge required, no double-entry bookkeeping.
· Easy-to-use, straightforward and user-friendly all-in-one interface.
· Share your documents between your Mac and your PC hassle free.
· Unlimited Accounts, Categories and Contacts.
· Logical Account classification by category and type.
· Multiple currencies support with exchange rate manager.
· Transaction auto-balance and reconciliation.
· Scheduled and recurring transactions support.
· Full Budget support with customizable calculator.
· Project categorization of transactions for queries and reporting.
· Pre-defined customizable Reports.
· Advanced recordable Queries and Statistics.
· Chart creation by account, type, category including Profit & Loss.
· Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and Transactions. (OFX, QIF, CSV)
· Powerful SQL database engine with auto-backup protection.
· Multi-document interface with password protection.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: Lowest transaction date has been changed from 1980 to 1970.
· Fix: 'By category' Statistics are now working again.
· Fix: 'By category' Statistics column headers fix.
· Fix: Transaction sorting by date failure in given occasions.
· Fix: Problem when computing the query/find total when multiple currencies.
· Fix: Query result 'Select All' now also show the selection total.
· Fix: Query 'Into' account pull-down menu displaying deactivated accounts.
· Fix: Several interface aesthetics fixes.