XTick Extreme is an easy to use, powerful charting for technical analysis of Forex and Stock markets.
XTick Extreme displays real-time forex and stock charts and quotes. To analyze charts you can use about 100 different indicators, mark charts with different color conditions, add Alerts to charts. It's possible to analyze each ticker in different charts or place some tickers into the same chart (overlay tickers).
You can use any intraday timeframes from 1 up to 1439 minutes and also Daily, Weekly and Monthly timeframes.
NOTE: To buy XTick Extreme via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "XTick Extreme":
· XTick Extreme supports forex and stocks charts with any intraday timefrom from 1 up to 1439 minutes and also daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly charts. You can open as many charts as you need and also you can place two or more symbols (currencies) ro the same chart if you need. All charts are easy customisable, you can change colors and fonts. There 9 types of charts: Linear chart, bars, japanese candlesticks, renko, kagi, point&figure charts, three-line break charts and heikin-ashi.
· Different modes to display Quotes. You can adjust Quotes windows as you need, change symbols to display, hide and re-arrange columns, setup font and colors. Also you can sort quotes list with any column.
· XTick Extreme for Apple Macintosh charts All Charts and Quotes windows are organized into one or more Workspaces. You can create as many workspaces as you need and divide charts to different workspaces as you need. Then you can simply switch between workspaces.
· Processor - 1-GHz
· Video - 1024x768, 65536 colors or better, recommends 1280x1024 True Color
· RAM - 512 Mb or more and 10Mb free on HDD
· Internet connection - dialup 14.4K or more, ADSL, GPRS or leased line
· 8 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed some bugs
· added new technical indicators
· fullscreen mode for charts for OS X Lion
· "Save as default" button for all indicators