UK Salary Calculator provides a simple breakdown of your income. UK Salary Calculator is designed to be used by residents of the United Kingdom.
NOTE: To download UK Salary Calculator via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "UK Salary Calculator":
· Yearly, monthly and weekly breakdown of income tax (20%, 40% & 50%), national insurance contributions, pension contributions, student loan, employer's national insurance contributions, gross salary and net salary.
· It calculates your default tax allowance based on your age and has facilities for adding additional allowances or deductions.
· It is useful for employee's and employer's alike; whether you are looking to check your pay packet to ensure it's right, or to see what your earnings should/could be. All calculations are based on data provided by HMRC and the Student Loan Company.
· Salary can be input on a £'s/Year, £'s/Month or £'s/Week basis. Pension can be added as a percentage or an amount.
· One-click copy to clipboard function for individual calculated values.
SUPPORTED TAX YEARS:
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 32 & 64 bit support
· Improved links to useful Government information websites
· Bug Fixes