Trade Manager Pro manages trade and portfolio risk, monitors your trading performance, and enables you to test your trading strategies - all from the modern Mac OS X operating system.
You can maintain as many trades in your portfolio as you like and create as many portfolios as you like. Trade management is based on sound trading practices using stop loss values generated from your analysis.
Alert messages are generated as stock, futures or option quotes are undated from the Internet at preferred time intervals. These messages alert you to any trading or portfolio violations. Your trades and portfolio of trades are continually being monitored to insure you are trading within your risk tolerance guidelines.
You can also print your trading results to include in your tax statements. Include with the application is the book "Trading Your Way: Develop Your Personal Trading Plan, that shows you how to develop a traders mind set, manage money, and trade your plan.
· 450 MHZ or higher
· Internet Connection - preferably High Speed
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
· Unable to save documents
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New in V 1.2.0 is an "Account" table that lets you track a summary of your trading and account activity.
· You can now track trade data in the currency of choice. Mac OS X provides Global International currency selection from the International Preferences in System Preference; accessed from the Apple Icon menu item. Once that is set, Trade Manager Pro 1.2.0 will display the designated currency.
· The security quotes are no longer displayed with a currency designation to allow for fractional quotations (Corn Futures trade in cents, e.g. 547.25 cents).
· You can now change the Indices in the Main window to your Index of choice. These changes are made from the Update tab in Preferences. This allows the tracking of any world index using Yahoo Finances symbology. You can change the Index Name and Symbol.
· You now have the ability to track Options. Text fields and pull-down selectors have been added to the Entry and Exit Windows for: Strike Price, Option Type, (e.g "Call or "Put"), and Option "E...