Trade Manager Pro 1.2.0
An austere, yet very efficient application designed to help you monitor, manage and determine the risk of a certain transaction.
Trade Manager Pro is applying sound money management rules designed to help you avoid loses that overpass your safety limit. Trade Manager Pro will display alert messages whenever the risk tolerance is exceeded.
- Can record individual trades and associated trade data
- Can process an unlimited amount of trades
- Monitor the risk tolerances, and displays alert messages when exceeded
- Can work with multiple portfolios
- Can determine the maximum amount of shares or contracts for each trade taking into account your risk tolerance preferences
- Grabs the price quotes automatically(the information is delayed)
Trade Manager Pro
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New in V 1.2.0 is an "Account" table that lets you track a summary of your trading and account activity.
- You can now track trade data in the currency of choice. Mac OS X provides Global International currency selection from the International Preferences in System Preference; accessed from the Apple Icon menu item. Once that is set, Trade Manager Pro 1.2.0 will display the designated currency.
- The security quotes are no longer displayed with a currency designation to allow for fractional quotations (Corn Futures trade in cents, e.g. 547.25 cents).
- You can now change the Indices in the Main window to your Index of choice. These changes are made from the Update tab in Preferences. This allows the tracking of any world index using Yahoo Finances symbology. You can change the Index Name and Symbol.