SyntheForex is an easy to use voice assistant designed to provide support to foreign currency exchange traders. SyntheForex downloads exchange rates from public internet sites and speak them to you.
Exchange rates are noticed periodically by voice synthesizer. You don't have to keep watching the display to check exchange rates.
NOTE: To purchase SyntheForex via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SyntheForex":
· You can choice up to 12 currencies pairs. Now following 20 currency codes are available.
· AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, EUR, GBP, HKD, INR, JPY,
· KRW, MXN, NOK, NZD, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, USD, ZAR
· You can select voice and speaking rate by your preference. SyntheForex can speak English and Japanese now. However, to speak japanese, Mac OS X 10.7 and optional Japanese voice (kyoko) are required.
· Interval of voice report is tunable from 1 minute to 120 minutes. Default value is 5 minutes.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· One server is added as source of exchange rate.