SEE Finance is a useful application that allows you to keep track of your personal finances in a simple and comprehensive manner.
SEE Finance will prove to be powerful and is featuring an intuitive workflow that will improve your productivity.
SEE Finance is able to provide in-depth financial management within a stylish user interface that will make managing your finances a pleasure.
Here are some key features of "SEE Finance":
· Scheduled Reoccurring Transactions.
· Import OFX, QFX, CSV, and QIF files.
· SEE Finance allows you to export your data to QIF, CSV or TXF files.
· Transaction Filters.
· Budget Monitoring.
· In-depth Reporting.
· Investment Monitoring.
· Multiple Currency Support.
· Account Downloads: Connect directly to hundreds of financial institutions and import data from thousands of others.
· Multiple Currencies: Work with different currencies in different accounts and update exchange rates at any time.
· Manage all of Your Financial Accounts: Including Income, Banking, Investment, Asset, Loan, Credit Card, and Liability Accounts.
· Comprehensive Investment Management: Monitor and track performance for all of your stocks, mutual funds, bonds, options, and other securities.
· Loan Tracking: Keep track of all your outstanding loans. View and change current amortization schedules.
· Custom Reports: Keep track of all your financial information in reports you create for your needs.
· Custom Budgets: Track your spending and stay on top of your budget. Create custom budgets montoring where and how you spend your money.
· Interactive Graphs: Graphs throughout SEE Finance offer the ability to interact and show more detailed information.
· More and More Options: You can customize SEE Finance in many, many ways. You can change colors, transaction layouts, images, fonts, have fun changing transition effects, and much more.
· Minimum 1024x640 Screen Resolution.
· 5 seconds delay screen at startup.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· "OK", "Import" and "Accept" buttons for the download transactions window, import transactions windows and most windows with "Accept" buttons now respond to using the "Enter/Return" keyboard shortcut to proceed.
· Adjusted the program's investment quote downloads to take into account that Yahoo! Finance's current market quote information maybe older than Yahoo! Finance's historical market quote information due to Yahoo! Finance using different providers for current market quotes and historical market quotes. The program will use the most recent available quote between the listed current market quote and historical market quotes.
· Improved CSV importing of investment transactions for partial word matching of "Security Action" values.
· Fixed an issue saving account notes.
· Fixed an issue downloading current market index quotes.
· Fixed an issue with the program's new "Check/Update Connections" option where if different institutions were using the exact same Direct Conn...