Portfolio Analyst is an easy to use, high quality investment portfolio management application available for the Mac OS X and Windows.
Portfolio Analyst offers a powerful and flexible portfolio analytics, accounting, sophisticated charting and reporting, importing data from brokerages and custodians.
Whether you are a casual investor or an experienced trader, Portfolio Manager can help you set investment priorities, identify under-performing investments and verify efficiency improvements.
Portfolio Analyst users enjoy high level of privacy, data security and encryption. Data files are stored locally in a SQL compatible database. SQL shell is shipped with Portfolio Analyst.
Here are some key features of "Portfolio Analyst":
· Track stocks, funds, options, indices, etc
· Retrieve prices from the Internet
· Retrieve transactions from broker/fund
· Powerful graphing
· Extensive reports
· Capital gain calculations
· FIFO, AVG, or Specific Lot
· Technical analysis
· Multi-currency support
· 60 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Mac: Porfolio Analyst is listed in Mac App Store
· Mac: Minimum requirement for MacOS is changed to OS X 10.6.8 or later
· All: The software is transitioned to OpenJDK project
· Bug fixes