Portfolio Analyst 2.0.14
Tool to easily manage your investment portfolio
Portfolio Analyst offers a powerful and flexible portfolio analytics, accounting, sophisticated charting and reporting, importing data from brokerages and custodians.
Whether you are a casual investor or an experienced trader, Portfolio Manager can help you set investment priorities, identify under-performing investments and verify efficiency improvements.
Portfolio Analyst users enjoy high level of privacy, data security and encryption. Data files are stored locally in a SQL compatible database. SQL shell is shipped with Portfolio Analyst.
- Track stocks, funds, options, indices, etc
- Retrieve prices from the Internet
- Retrieve transactions from broker/fund
- Powerful graphing
- Extensive reports
- Capital gain calculations
- FIFO, AVG, or Specific Lot
- Technical analysis
- Multi-currency support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This update contains important performance and reliability fixes for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Full Retina Display support on Mac OS X.
- Previously rendering had been blurry. See 8000629
- Fixed pdf printing on Mavericks