MultiSpec 3.4.1 Build 9.17.2013
A processing system for interactively analyzing Earth observational multispectral image data
MultiSpec's custom made architecture is able to work with any such data that contains many bands.
MultiSpec uses new algorithms resulted from the research and analysis of hyperspectral data.
- Import data in either Binary or ASCII format
- Display multispectral images
- Define classes
- List classification results
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- File->Open Image - A change was made so that a user can select all 8 files in a Landsat 5 set of image files provided by the EROS Center to link the Landsat TM bands in wavelength order. The jpeg file will be ignored.
- Processor->Display image - After displaying a multispectral image in 1-channel grayscale or 1-channel thematic modes, one can now use the right arrow key to view the next channel in order. One can use the left arrow key to go to the previous channel. The key combination of shift & up arrow goes to the last channel in the file and shift & down arrow goes to the first channel in the file. The same display enhancement settings are used for each display. In other words it is just a fast way of selecting Processor->Display Image, changing the channel number and selecting "OK". If one holds the right or left arrow keys down, the images will be drawn as fast as possible.
- Processor->Reformat->Change Image File Format - A change was made to allow one to select BIS-Band Interleaved by Sample (or Pixel) as a band format for generating TIFF/GeoTIFF formatted files.