MoneyMoney provides its users with an elegant way to keep track of their German bank accounts and to make money transfers within Germany.
MoneyMoney provides interactive account statements and precise infographics that show all your finances at a glance.
MoneyMoney skips the cumbersome log-in to bank websites. Using HBCI/FinTS and PIN/TAN technology, MoneyMoney supports most banks in Germany that do not require a chip card for online banking.
These banks are officially supported (whitelist): 1822direkt, Amazon-/ADAC-/Air-Berlin-/LBB-Kreditkarte, American Express, AirPlus, apoBank, Baden-Württembergische Bank, BahnCard-Kreditkarte, comdirect, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank, DKB, eBay-Kreditkarte, EthikBank, GLS Bank, HypoVereinsbank, ING-DiBa, İşbank (Deutschland), MLP, Netbank, NIBC Bank, Norisbank, PayPal, Postbank, PSD-Banken, Sparda-Banken, Sparkassen, TARGOBANK, Tchibo PrivatCard Premium, Valovis-Bank-Kreditkarten, Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken, VTB Bank (Deutschland).
These banks are NOT supported (blacklist): Bank of Scotland, BMW Bank, Degussa Bank, Mercedes-Benz Bank, Santander Bank, Volkswagen Bank.
Here are some key features of "MoneyMoney":
· Built-in account infographic generator
· Robust security
· Transaction filtering and search capabilities
· Supports many German banks, but GERMAN BANK ACCOUNTS ONLY! If your bank’s data centre supports HBCI 2.2 with PIN/TAN 1.01 extension or FinTS 3.0 with PIN/TAN, MoneyMoney should work.
· 64-bit processor
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adaptation to changing TAN media query the savings banks.
· Volkswagen Bank: Improved compatibility with multiple accounts.