Helps you transfer money within Germany and manage your bank accounts using a Mac
Moreover, MoneyMoney provides interactive account statements and precise infographics that show all your finances at a glance.
Additionally, MoneyMoney skips the cumbersome log-in to bank websites. Using HBCI/FinTS and PIN/TAN technology, MoneyMoney supports most banks in Germany that do not require a chip card for online banking.
These banks are officially supported (whitelist): 1822direkt, Amazon-/ADAC-/Air-Berlin-/LBB-Kreditkarte, American Express, AirPlus, apoBank, Baden-Württembergische Bank, BahnCard-Kreditkarte, comdirect, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank, DKB, eBay-Kreditkarte, EthikBank, GLS Bank, HypoVereinsbank, ING-DiBa, İşbank (Deutschland), MLP, Netbank, NIBC Bank, Norisbank, PayPal, Postbank, PSD-Banken, Sparda-Banken, Sparkassen, TARGOBANK, Tchibo PrivatCard Premium, Valovis-Bank-Kreditkarten, Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken, VTB Bank (Deutschland).
These banks are NOT supported (blacklist): Bank of Scotland, BMW Bank, Degussa Bank, Mercedes-Benz Bank, Santander Bank, Volkswagen Bank.
- Built-in account infographic generator
- Robust security
- Transaction filtering and search capabilities
- Supports many German banks, but GERMAN BANK ACCOUNTS ONLY! If your bank’s data centre supports HBCI 2.2 with PIN/TAN 1.01 extension or FinTS 3.0 with PIN/TAN, MoneyMoney should work.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New: Displays the transfer data displayed on the Secoder (assuming your bank offers the Secoder methods).
- Support for the photoTAN method of Deutsche Bank, Berliner Bank and norisbank.
- Support of Union Investment.
- support the credit of BW-Bank.