Java based stock trading application
MSFT requires you to:
· Create new windows through the File > New Window option.
· Enter the stock symbol name you want to follow and it will display information about that stock name.
· Make sure to use proper caps for the symbol name
· If you press the X at the top right it will just close that window
· Press File > Exit Program to save the location of all the currently open windows and the values that are in the text fields.
· Click on the symbol name to view extra information about this stock on the Nasdaq site.
MSFT is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Look up symbols
- Updates each 5 second
- Increase or decrease font size
- Adjustable windows
- Multiple symbols