Quicken Essentials is an easy to use and intuitive, just what Mac users expect:
· Brings all of your bank, credit card, and investment accounts together in one place, with one login
· Categorizes your expenses automatically so you can see where your money goes and where you can save more
· Helps you stay on top of bills and your budget
Quicken Essentials lets you view all your accounts in one place and helps you see where your money is going.
Many of the basics are the same as in previous versions: You create separate accounts for things like your checking accounts, credit cards, brokerage accounts, and loans. You’ll enter transactions and run reports.
But in many ways, Quicken Essentials is an improvement.
NOTE: To buy Quicken Essentials via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Quicken Essentials":
See where your money's going:
· Quicken Essentials for Mac automatically categorizes your transactions to show you exactly what you've been spending money on. SEE IT
See all your accounts in one place:
· View your entire financial picture in one place with Quicken Essentials for Mac. See exactly where you stand with all your accounts, such as your bank, credit cards, loans, and more.
View a snapshot of your most important info:
· Our easy-to-understand Overview gives you a snapshot of all money coming in and going out, including upcoming bills and paychecks. You can also customize budgets and goals for yourself, to help you save even more.
Avoid late fees and overdrafts:
· Keep track of upcoming bills, paychecks, and your current balance so you can avoid those pesky late fees.
Transferring your data is easier than ever:
· Quicken Essentials for Mac easily and seamlessly converts your data from all supported Quicken Mac and Windows versions, and Microsoft Money (2007 and 2008), in three easy steps.
· 1 GB free hard disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a crashing issue when opening a file that contains a downloaded quote that is not a number
· Fixed an issue where the Save button was not enabled when editing a category or tag that already existed
· Launch in 32-bit mode under 10.6 to prevent a crashing issue when the application is used with the latest HP printer driver update
· Removed "2010" from 2 of the pre defined tags
· Fixed an issue where searching for a mixed alphanumeric string returned results with only numeric values