GarageSale Basic provides an intuitive and easy to use interface for the eBay online auction system. GarageSale Basic offers WYSIWYG text editing, iPhoto integration, over 140 auction designs and a free image hosting service.
GarageSale Basic is able to work with the following eBay websites: eBay USA, eBay Motors, eBay Germany, eBay UK, eBay Canada, eBay Australia, eBay Austria, eBay Switzerland, eBay France, eBay Italy, eBay Netherlands, eBay Spain, eBay Belgium (NL + FR) and eBay Ireland.
NOTE: To buy GarageSale Basic via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "GarageSale Basic":
· Upload up to 10 images per regular auction for free to GarageSale's image hosting service instead of paying image hosting fees
· Access your iPhoto library directly from within GarageSale Basic instead of exporting each picture from iPhoto and uploading it separatly.
· Upload images to your own web server (via FTP or WebDav) or to your MobileMe account
· Directly edit your auction in a preview resembling its final look on the eBay website
· The unlicensed version of GarageSale Basic will upload 3 auctions to eBay.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a bug that prevented adding images to a listing's preview using drag and drop on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
· Fixes problems with specifying seller's return policy on eBay.nl and eBay.at
· Adds GateKeeper support