Financial Aid Maximizer is designed to help you understand how FAFSA and CSS function in order to view how your financial situation impacts the calculation of expected family contribution.
Financial Aid Maximizer will help you create a strategy taking into account your financial situation. This way you can maximize your college financial aid.
NOTE: To buy Financial Aid Maximizer via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Financial Aid Maximizer":
· Support both public schools (FAFSA) and private schools (CSS).
· Calculate your EFC (Estimate Family Contribution)
· Support all 9 student types for financial aid applications.
· Provide up to 4 effective tax saving and financial planning strategies
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix critical bug - can not start the app on older Mac OS X that do not support auto-layout. (