Expense is designed to help you keep track of the ways in which you are spending your income. The app is great if you want to analyze your spending patterns.
Expense comes with a simple and intuitive interface that will allows you to input your day to day transactions in no time. Expense is using the data to generate colorful graphs and charts in order to help you visualize your habits.
NOTE: To buy Expense via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Expense":
· Track and manage your day to day expenses
· Can sync the data using iCloud
· Can work with multiple accounts
· You can sort the transactions by date or category
· Generates relevant charts and graphs
· Includes password protection tools
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Fixes and Improvements:
· Amount text field no longer adds '0' when a decimal or any other non numerical character is typed in.
· Fixed some text labels being incorrectly displayed for Mac's running on OS X 10.7