Checkout is a very efficient Point-of-Sale solution that is focusing and providing the right tools for your retail business, while keeping everything simple and easy to use.
Checkout will help you manage your business by allowing you to keep track of sales, quotes, orders and receipts, create invoices (that cannot be deleted but simply modified to avoid inconsistencies) and more.
Checkout is also great if you need to quickly generate reports or analyze your stock.
Here are some key features of "Checkout":
- Handles everything related to sales, orders and invoices with flair.
- Keep track of your store with Checkout's range of management tools.
- Export your transaction journal to AccountEdge or QuickBooks.
- Connect up to 20 Macs to your network and they auto-detect your database.
- Trick out Checkout with a cash drawer, barcode scanner and receipt printer.
- Important: This update provides Mavericks compatibility and is required in order to run Checkout on Mac OS X 10.9. In order to support the new operating system, Mac OS X 10.5 support has been removed. If you are using Mac OS X 10.5, do not install this update.
- Ledger - Feature: Added support for AccountEdge Basic v2.app.
- Orders - Fixed: Serial Number box on orders disappears on Retina displays.