Accounted is a powerful accounting utility that includes features such as split transactions, check printing, receivable/payable accounts, as well as double entry accounting.
Accounted lets you compare the total income for a certain month, year or quarter without making any mouse clicks.
NOTE: To buy Accounted via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Accounted":
· Accounts: Bank, cash, income, expense, more.
· Income Accounts: Track taxable income with multiple income accounts.
· Transactions: Anytime money is moved.
· Expense Accounts: Track deductible expenses with multiple expense accounts.
· People: All of your Payees at your fingertips.
· Accounts Receivable: Optional Accounts Receivable allows expected income entry.
· Checks: Customize and print checks.
· Accounts Payable: Optional Accounts Payable allows expected expense entry.
· Charts: Automatically generated charts show income and expense trends.
· Receive Payments: Easily create income transactions from Accounts Receivable items.
· Recurring Transactions: Accounted remembers so you don't have to.
· Pay Bills: Easily pay expense transactions from Accounts Payable items.
· Company Settings: Many customizable company settings.
· Sync with Studiometry: Syncs with your favorite business management tool right out of the box.
· Address Book import, Quickbooks IIF import, delimited text import, customizable Account reports, tax reports, totals ticker for each account, customizable interface and behavior, single or multiple window views, historical data entry options, data backup, and more!
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue where currencies and online currency data would not properly load