zxsp 0.8.0 Pre 24
Emulates the ZX Spectrum computer series and offers you the possibility to resurrect your .tap files by using a virtual tape recorder.
Moreover, zxsp can simulate the black and white models ZX80 and ZX81, the Jupiter Ace, the ZX Spectrum models with 16K and 48K ram, the Spanish clone from Inves, the +128, +2, and the +2A/+2B including the Spanish and French localised versions.
With zxsp, you can load from and save to a built-in virtual tape recorder or a real-world cassette recorder or a real-world computer. It also can dup real-world cassette tapes to ".tap" files or vice versa.
zxsp is designed to support ".sna" and ".z80" snapshot files, ".tap", ".tzx", ".80", ".81", ".o", ".p" tape files, ".scr" and ".gif" animated screenshots, excellent sound, precise screen and border effects, joysticks, a virtual tape recorder and virtual keyboards.
- Support for ZX Spectrum 16k through ZX Spectrum +2A
- Load .sna, .z80, .tap, .tzx, .rom, .ass and .scr files
- Save .sna, .z80, .tap, .rom and .scr files
- Excellent sound
- Precise screen and border effects
- Load from and save to real-world cassette recorder
- Virtual tape recorder and keyboards
- Multiple instances
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug Fixes:
- Scanning for USB joysticks crashed, eventually right from the start
- Reloading a HD image in a machine which can't attach the DivIDE interface crashed
- Loading two or more files simultaneously crashed if they a loaded different models