tlTerm (aka TshwaneTerm) is a fully internationalized, off-the-shelf software application for compiling terminology lists (termbase editor).
tlTerm brings the power of the widely recognized TLex dictionary compilation software to terminology.
Here are some key features of "tlTerm":
· Easy to use
· Microsoft Word integration provides translators with instant access to the terms they need
· Multi-user system with privileges and tracking
· Supports any language (full Unicode support)
· Integrated scripting [Advanced]
· Supports industry standards (XML, TBX, Unicode)
· Designed to improve the quality, speed and consistency of terminology work
· Publish to hardcopy, Web or electronically
· Integrated Corpus Query System
· Advanced search/query system
· Multi-user or single-user support
· 2 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add detailed section explaining paragraph style options ("Indents and Spacing" tab)
· Add new "columns output mode". Clicking on the "columns" icon in the top right corner of the Preview Area of tlTerm toggles to/from "columns" mode. This setting currently applies to the Preview Area and to 'Export RTF'.
· Basic table support.
· 'Full statistics': For smart-references element (e.g. "References"), add a detailed breakdown of reference-type instance counts and num-references instance counts
· Add new 'Tools/Bulk element/attribute rename
· Add new 'Tools/[Advanced] Create dynamic-ref-tree smartref elements'.
· Add support for ODT files (OpenDocument Text) and FictionBook FB2 files