ilRagazzini 2013 is a comprehensive English - Italian and Italian - English dictionary published by Zanichelli.
ilRagazzini 2013 also provides a large illustration gallery.
NOTE: To buy ilRagazzini 2013 via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ilRagazzini 2013":
· more than 400 000 words, phrases and meanings
· more than 120 000 specialist terms
· phonetic transcriptions of English headwords
· 13000 synonyms and opposites in English
· indication of more than 10 000 "parole amiche" in English
· indication of the 4300 most important English words
· indication of the 4400 most important Italian words
· more than 160 notes on the culture of English-speaking nations with useful information on institutions, history, customs, educational systems, sport
· more than 600 usage notes on: nuances of meaning, common mistakes, grammatical questions, and common translation problems
· more than 850 false friends, indicated in both sections of the dictionary
· English nouns are marked as uncountable and uncountable/countable
· Recordings of 170 dialogues taken from everyday situations containing more than 2000 common phrases
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that prevented advanced search and display of the Atlas in 10.6.8
· Minor bug fixed