The Geometer's Sketchpad is a powerful application that provides powerful tools and perspective for the study of the mathematics from middle school to college.
The Geometer's Sketchpad is a dynamic construction and exploration tool that enables students to really understand mathematics in ways that are just not possible with traditional methods or with other programs.
· 300 MB free disk space
· You can preview Sketchpad for sessions of 20 minutes with print, save, copy, and paste disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The File menu now supports opening cloud-based documents from Sketchpad Sketch Exchange.
· Sketchpad is now codesigned for Windows Authenticode and Macintosh Gatekeeper verification.
· PowerPC Macintosh computers are no longer supported with this version of Sketchpad.
· Opening scripts with constructed Presentation Action Buttons from Given Action Buttons no longer causes sporadic crashes.
· Chrome browsers run JavaSketches locally without giving invalid error on missing JSP jar file.
· Arcs can now be dilated properly under negative scale factors.
· Parametrically colored objects are now colored correctly at maximum hue values.
· Parameters with value 355 are no longer surprisingly converted to 133*PI.
· Status messages for the Marker Tool have been improved.
· Erasing fresh ink with the Marker Tool no longer incorrectly creates angle markers or tick markers.
· Measurements of straight angles are now mathematically consistent.
· Angle markers on straight angles now always a...