A CBA system that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams
CBAs are electronic exams that can be executed using an electronic device or personal computer.
The general advantages of CBA systems over traditional Pen-and-Paper Testing (PPT) includes:
· increased delivery, administration and scoring efficiency;
· reduced costs for many elements of the testing lifecycle;
· improved test security resulting from electronic transmission and encryption;
· consistency and reliability;
· faster and more controlled test revision process with shorter response time;
· faster decision-making as the result of immediate scoring and reporting;
· unbiased test administration and scoring;
· fewer response entry and recognition errors;
· fewer comprehension errors caused by the testing process;
· improved translation and localization with universal availability of content;
· new advanced and flexible item types;
· increased candidate acceptance and satisfaction;
· evolutionary step toward future testing methodologies.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 12.1.026
- TCPDF library was updated.