ScreenSteps is an easy to use, handy utility that makes creating visual training almost effortless:
1. Capture each step of the process you are trying to teach. The images are automatically sequenced in the order you took them. Crop images and add highlights to focus on the pertinent areas of the screen
2. Go back and add text describing each step. You shouldn't have to write too much since the pictures will show each step of the process.
3. Export your lesson to PDF or HTML. You can even create your own HTML and XML templates.
That's all. You can literally create visual, detailed lessons in 5 to 10 minutes.
Here are some key features of "ScreenSteps":
· Built in screen capture.
· Crop Tool.
· Annotation Tools: Circle, Square, Rounded Square.
· Adjust annotations at any time (non-destructive annotation).
· Integrates with third party screen capture applications such as SnagIt (Windows) and Snapz (Mac).
· Integrates with any image editor.
· Automatically sequences your captures in the order you took them.
· Easily reorder or replace images.
· Assemble your steps in Thumbnail view and then add text in Preview mode for a better view of your images.
· Export to PDF, HTML or your own custom HTML/XML templates.
· 15 days trial period.
· After your 15 days are up the program will revert to ScreenSteps Free.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a PDF printing issue with right-aligned images introduced in 2.9.6 build 2.