Russian FlashCards is a unique, easy to useforeign language vocabulary learning tool. The Russian version includes around 3000 words and phrases each with a native speaker audio recording.
Words are organized into approximately 100 wordfiles with each wordfile containing up to 100 words. The Learning List: The words are learned based on a Learning List.
The Learning List contains a subset of all the words in the wordfile, 10 words by default (although this can be changed by users).
The Learning List allows users to concentrate learning a small group of words at any one time. Once a word is learned (by reviewing the Learning List and completing the Exercises) it is removed from the Learning List and is replaced by another, as yet unlearned word from the wordfile.
This continues until the whole wordfile is learned. Exercises: Words in the learning list should first be reviewed using the “Review Learning List” option. Then users can move to the exercises which include the meaning exercise, the word exercise, the spelling exercise and the listening exercise.
NOTE: To buy/download Russian FlashCards via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Russian FlashCards":
· Over 4,400 Russian words and phrases. - yes! 4,400. And each and every one with native speaker audio.
· Every word includes a native speaker's audio recording.
· Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
· Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
· Four fun exercises to help you learn and test your progress.
· Custom WordFiles allow users to create completely custom user WordFiles.
· The demo version is limited to 200 words and expressions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All words in Learning List option
· Miscellaneous bug fixes