Read and Spell With Phonics 2 is a fun and engaging OS X game that aims to teach young readers letter-sound relationships by exposing them to phonic rules and generalisations.
As they begin to read and spell by applying their phonemic awareness, children will gain confidence in their word attack skills.
NOTE: To buy Read and Spell With Phonics 2 via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Read and Spell With Phonics 2":
· Fun Facts - There are over 36 letter blends taught in this module. Learn the sound of each letter blend and apply it to spell a word. Also select and drop in words to correctly complete each cloze passage.
· Who Am I? - In the 'Who Am I?' game, choose the correct blend of letters to complete the word.
· Wheel of Phonics - Spin the 'Wheel of Phonics' and match the blends to the words.
· Cross Word - Reinforce phonetic principles via engaging crossword games.
· Activity Book - Printable 16-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.