A replacement for the traditional pen and paper planbook
Planbook is being used by thousands of College Professors, K-12 Teachers and Homeschool parents.
Planbook resembles Apple's Pages, Microsoft Word and other software that create documents.
The information for your classes is stored within a data file. The first time that you use the Planbook application, you will be asked to create a new planbook data file.
While you can correct any mistakes you make later, it's easiest to carefully enter the particulars about your schedule when getting started.
- Enter up to 15 classes a day, 25 classes total using a schedule that matches your school's schedule. Planbook can handle rotating schedules, A/B schedules and more with ease.
- Insert custom days into your schedule to accommodate all the unforeseen changes to our schedules.
- Quickly bump lessons forward or pull lessons back to deal with changes in a lesson.
- Attach files and web sites directly to your lessons.
- Print nicely formatted reports for subs, administrators, absent students and others who might need them.
- Sync your plans to the free PlanbookConnect.com website for your own, or your students' use.
- Easily track standards
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Month view works again in Yosemite.
- Occassional crashes when adding courses or creating custom days are fixed.
- The left-sidebar checkboxes show properly when running on Yosemite.
- Printing should also work properly on Yosemite