Phonics for Beginners is a highly interactive Mac OS X ‘Mini Beast’ world full of captivating puzzles, games, and facts, developed in conjunction with the Australian school curricula guidelines.
Young adventurers will be able to learn how to read and spell through phonological awareness.
Phonics for Beginners' captivating games will help your kids reinforce consonants, vowels, and letter blends.
NOTE: To buy Phonics for Beginners via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Phonics for Beginners":
Natural development of ESSENTIAL SKILLS in:
· Long & short vowels
· 2 and 3 letter blends
· Familiarization of word patterns
· Self learning and concentration
· Reinforcing alphabet knowledge
· Early reading & spelling skills
· Discrimination of individual sounds in words
Some of the activities include:
· Fun Facts - Discover a world of consonants, short and long vowels.
· Sound Game - Select words that match the sound of each vowel.
· Matching Game - Unscramble the letters to read and spell the word.
· Blending Game - Select the blend of letters that spell the word.
· Cloze Passage - Select the word to complete the sentence.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated icon