Persona allows you to organize your characters by archetypes, keep track of their background and relations with the other characters.
Persona provides an efficient environment that will help you analyze each character, determine its motivations and most likely reactions. This way each character will be more realistic and the story line more veridical.
Persona is based on an ideology that by categorizing characters into archetypes we can better know their background which in turn shows us their motivations and then predict their behavior.
Persona delves into your character's private and personal goals by defining what events in their life might have made them the way they are which in turn helps predict their behavior in your story.
NOTE: To buy Persona via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Persona":
· Explore relationships and interactions between each of your characters Categorize characters into one of 32 archetypes and 64 styles
· Create Smart Groups of characters based on attributes like tags, type sex, or any word or phrase from your notes
· Construct ad hoc groups of characters without a defined relationship to explore their interactions
· See the corresponding archetypes for Heroes and Heroines and what they become if they corrupt into a villain or villainess
· Shape the details of a character from the color of their eyes to their hobbies or occupation Predict their behavior and dialogue based on their archetype, background, and motivations
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Resolved an issue where a character printout might not display an image that was specified for the character.
· Resolved an issue where a printout of all characters might display an image for one character that was specified for another character.
· Resolved an issue where interactions between the Man in Charge and the Companion would display the incorrect text.
· Resolved an issue where interactions between the Companion and the Man in Charge would display the incorrect text.
· Changed the layout of character printouts, in order to reduce the amount of margin space used.
· Removed borders that previously appeared around character printouts.