My First abc and Spelling is an OS X application that will teach 3 - 6 year olds the alphabet and spelling in a fun and entertaining way.
The story goes like this: the fierce Word Pirates have locked away all the animals in cages on Skull Island.
Kids will need to help Super Hero Mick find all the keys, unlock all the cages and set the animals free by completing reading, spelling, alphabet puzzles and games.
In the final test, children will see if you can spell all the words correctly to ultimately capture the Word Pirate ship.
NOTE: To buy My First abc and Spelling via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "My First abc and Spelling":
· Fun Facts - Learn to pronounce the name and sound of each letter. Match upper and lower cases and find missing letters to complete words.
· Dot to Dot - Get sand between your toes as you track down the order of the alphabet. Find the hidden picture and sing along to the alphabet song.
· Spelling Game - Find the missing letters in specially graded, fun-filled word-building exercises, specifically designed to teach spelling principles.
· I Spy - "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with..." Listen carefully to each letter, and sound, and find the matching object in the forest.
· Volcano Challenge - Stop the Word Pirates! Identify missing letters and build words as you progress through each of the levels.
· Skull Island - Use the keys to free each trapped animal. Watch each video and learn fun and interesting facts about the animals.
· Activity Book - Printable 32-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Resolved a minor issue in the Spelling Game.