Math Evolve is an OS X application which provides a fun and engaging way to practice math facts, mental math skills and number sense.
Math Evolve was designed for ages 6 and up, but is challenging and fun even for adults.
The “Story Mode” allows you to embark on an epic math adventure across three unique environments: microscopic, ocean, and space.
The other mode is called the “Practice Mode”. It is a fully-featured platform for learning math facts, and can be used in the home or classroom to provide highly customizable and engaging math practice.
NOTE: To buy Math Evolve via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Math Evolve":
· Fun and engaging math app on The App Store
Improves multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction skills.
Hours of content that can be customized for children of all ages.
Gain valuable performance statistics to help students improve.
· Unlike other math apps and flashcards that quickly become boring, Math Evolve combines math practice with an arcade-style game that kids actually love to play.
· Beautiful Artwork and high-quality music make Math Evolve the premier math game on the App Store.Math Evolve is more complex and varied than other math games, with 12 unique levels, 19 different enemies, and 6 challenging bosses that can be played on 3 difficulty settings
“Story Mode” lets you set the difficulty of the math and the game independently, making Math Evolve fun and educational for players of all ages and abilities.
· The “Player History” section saves every player’s performance, showing parents and teachers which math facts a child needs to practice. Math Evolve supports up to 5 player profiles.
“Practice Mode” allows a parent or teacher to choose exactly which math facts are being practiced and monitor a child’s progress.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removes the Fullscreen option and fixes users who are stuck in Fullscreen.