Lunar Eclipse Maestro is a complex Mac software that provides the best way to photograph and enjoy a lunar eclipse.
Use Lunar Eclipse Maestro to control your digital cameras using exposure scripts that dictate what pictures to take at what times, with what settings.
Full control of shutter speed, aperture and ISO is possible. Images can be scheduled by time of day, or tied to astronomical events like eclipse contact times.
· 1024x768 screen resolution
· 512MB of RAM
· One or more USB/Firewire port to connect your digital cameras and GPS unit
· A broadband Internet connection to use the Google Maps and Google Earth
· 100MB of available disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved Lion compatibility
· Adjusted the ∆T value for PLE 2012 June 4
· Support of the Nikon D3200
· Corrected a display bug in the Hardware Configuration window where the Canon 7D was displayed as a 5D
· User interface tweaks
· Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements