Kidspiration is a tool created for K-5 learners, Kidspiration provides an easy way to apply the proven principles of visual learning.
Students build graphic organizers by combining pictures, text and spoken words to represent thoughts and information.
Kidspiration builds thinking, literacy and numeracy skills across the curriculum. K-5 students are supposed to use visual tools combining text, pictures, numbers and spoken words to develop word recognition, vocabulary, comprehension, reasoning but also to get used to solving problems.
NOTE: To buy Kidspiration via the App Store an Apple account is required.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Created for K-5 learners, Kidspiration 3 uses the proven principles of visual learning to strengthen reading and writing skills, build conceptual understanding in math and develop thinking skills across the curriculum.
· The newest version of Kidspiration offers exciting new capabilities including 3000 symbols, keyword symbol search, Word Guide, enhanced auditory support, new visual math tools, and more curriculum materials. These added functionalities work together to give students more opportunities to explore new concepts, discover meaning and express themselves with pictures, text, numbers and spoken words.
· New capabilities strengthen reading
· and writing skills
· Kidspiration builds students' word recognition, vocabulary and comprehension using visual tools that combine pictures, text and spoken words.
· Expanded symbol library: 3,000 symbols offer visual support for concepts taught in K-5 language arts, social studies and science curriculum, providing students with more opportu...