Japanese FlashCards is a small and easy to use Japanese language vocabulary learning tool.
The Japanese version includes around 6,400 words and phrases each with a native speaker audio recording. Words are organized into approximately 100 wordfile with each wordfile containing up to 100 words.
The Learning List: The words are learned based on a Learning List. The Learning List contains a subset of all the words in the wordfile, 10 words by default (although this can be changed by users).
The Learning List allows users to concentrate learning a small group of words at any one time.
Once a word is learned (by reviewing the Learning List and completing the Exercises) it is removed from the Learning List and is replaced by another, as yet unlearned word from the wordfile. This continues until the whole wordfile is learned.
NOTE: To buy Japanese FlashCards via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Japanese FlashCards":
· Over 6,400 Japanese words and phrases
· Native speaker audio.
· Every word includes a native speaker's audio recording.
· Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
· Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
· Wordfiles include JLPT Level 4 (667 words) and JLPT Level 3 (638 words).
· The demo version is limited to 220 words and expressions.
· Other functions are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All words in Learning List option
· Miscellaneous bug fixes