JXCirrus Maths is an easy to use OS X application designed for primary school children.
JXCirrus Maths provides all the necessary tools to test children's arithmetic knowledge.
JXCirrus Maths comes with various exercises like times tables, subtraction, addition and division.
JXCirrus Maths displays the response time and the correct answers at the end of each exercise.
Here are some key features of "JXCirrus Maths":
· Set up different exercises
· Configurable exercises
· Exercise scheduler
· Customizable backgrounds
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Allow a single image to be set as the permanent background.
· Set the background images from the exercises list.
· Fixed a bug where the exercise label was being overwritten by any change to the
· Fixed a bug where opening exercises by double-clicking on the file was not working
· where the filename contained a space.