Italian Audio FlashCards is an intuitive and easy to use foreign language vocabulary learning too. The Italian version includes around 5,000 words and phrases each with a native speaker audio recording.
Words are organized into approximately 100 WordFiles with each WordFile containing up to 100 words.
The Learning List: The words are learned based on a Learning List. The Learning List contains a subset of all the words in the WordFile, 10 words by default (although this can be changed by users).
The Learning List allows users to concentrate learning a small group of words at any one time. Once a word is learned (by reviewing the Learning List and completing the Exercises) it is removed from the Learning List and is replaced by another, as yet unlearned word from the WordFile.
NOTE: To buy Italian FlashCards via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Italian FlashCards":
· Over 5,000 Italian words and phrases - Yes, that is right 5,000! And each and every one with native speaker audio.
· Every word includes a native speaker's audio recording.
· Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization.
· Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
· Custom WordFiles allow users to create completely custom user WordFiles.
· The demo version gives you access to only 200 Italian words and expressions (5000 in the full version)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All words in Learning List option
· Miscellaneous bug fixes