Google Earth is a very useful desktop application that provides quick access to geographic information about the entire world.
Google Earth gives you the possibility to explore a 3D representation of the world from your desktop. The data includes imagery, 3D buildings and accurate terrain information.
Google Earth represents the perfect tool for finding places and local businesses or exploring entire cities.
Here are some key features of "Google Earth":
· Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in.
· Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
· Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
· Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.
· System Memory (RAM): 512MB
· Hard Disk: 500MB free space
· Network Speed: 128 Kbits/sec
· Graphics Card: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 64MB of VRAM
· Screen: 1024x768, "Thousands of Colors"
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New features in Google Earth Pro:
· Ability to create rich, annotated images from print and save
· Redesigned print flow
· Viewshed/Line of Sight analysis tool from a placemark
New features in Google Earth and Google Earth Pro:
· Support for LEAP Motion device
· Enhanced starfield
· Google Feedback tool integration
· Redesigned balloons
Issues fixed in this release:
· Google Earth Client
· Polygons and image overlays display over the international dateline
· Performance improvements in Movie Maker and in viewing 3D imagery areas
· Ocean surface displays across Mac clients with Intel GPUs
· Full Map names display in Google Maps Engine maps
· Earth client now supports NTLM authentication for a PAC file
· Fixed Incorrect "Z-order" in rendering overlapped vector layers