Have you ever wondered what you ate made you feel so bad? Foods and Moods is an application that helps you track just that.
Foods and Moods is aimed primarily towards people trying to track which foods may trigger their digestive problems.
Foods and Moods will help you track the relationship between your moods and what you eat.
NOTE: To buy Foods and Moods via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Foods and Moods":
· Log your meals
· Log your moods
· Tag your meals for easy search
· Search your meals or moods
· Sorting of your meals or moods
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved hi-res multiresolution icons.
· Added the ability to print or export to PDF, to allow you to show your log to your doctor or dietician.
· Added the ability to rate moods from 1-10.
· Added average (mean) rating of your logged moods to the summary.
· Added a prominent help button to the toolbar.
· Updated the Add Mood dialog with rating and the other fields.
· The summary view is now docked as a left panel instead of a toggled floating window.
· Fixed some bugs with calculating the summary.
· Moved the data filter (past 7 days, 30 days and all time) to the toolbar.
· The filter is now also for the meals and moods views, not just for the summary.
· Fixed a bug which caused multiple duplicates to be added to the available moods drop-down box. Previous computers which have duplicates will have the dupes removed after upgrading Foods and Moods and running it once.
· Updated the documentation.