Explain Everything Compressor is a Mac OS X application that allows you to compress the Explain Everything app for iPad directly on your Mac.
Explain Everything Compressor can compress the screencast project files (xpl), and instead of waiting for your iPad to do the job, you can simply transfer the project to your Mac and easily convert them to MP4 videos.
NOTE: To buy Explain Everything Compressor via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
· Explain Everything for iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue where compression would crash for an XPL project that used the "Mic mute" function.
· Fixed an issue where a text box placed on a slide would erroneously carry over to another slide in the compressed MP4 file.
· Fixed an issue with incorrect reporting of the compression progress.
· Fixed an issue in exported MP4 movies, where a video object inserted into a presentation would restart playing from the beginning after scrubbing to a certain time.