Euratlas Periodis Basic is a historical atlas showing the European and Mediterranean countries at the end of each century, from year 1 to year 2000.
This basic version is provided in vector format as a PDF document and can be consulted from hard disk with Adobe Reader under all operating systems.
Euratlas Periodis Basic is a valuable tool for teaching history because the spatio-temporal exploration possibilities will arouse the interest of every student.
Here are some key features of "Euratlas Periodis Basic":
· 21 maps of Europe and the Mediterranean basin in vector format.
· 1 map per century from year 1 to year 2000.
· Political situation at the first day of each centennial year.
· Spatio-temporal navigation with Adobe Reader
· 1600% maximal enlargement factor.
· Euratlas Periodis Basic also allows you to print partial maps by using Adobe Reader.
· Adobe Acrobat
· Adobe Reader
· The maps are watermaked.