Dr. Geo is a powerful, easy to use interactive geometry application and allows you to create a geometric sketch and manipulate it.
Dr. Geo can be used both at home or school, is effective and simple and features programming and scripting.
Here are some key features of "Dr Geo":
· A user friendly interface suitable to 10 years old kids
· A script system to extend Dr. Geo capabilities
· Smalltalk programmed interactive sketch
· An interactive geometry framework designed with the dynamic and interactive Smalltalk language: Dr. Geo can be modified from itself.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 1051168 Share sketch by network
· 1061160 Background for text
· 1073620 Duplicate screen area under finger
· 1073624 Highlight item when browsing in pop up
· 1080632 Descriptive name for several items
· 1047640 Message #arctTan2: sent to Integer
· 1051206 In eraser mode, no smart point selection
· 1053064 Long hint cut off on the status bar
· 1071804 Flying costume not updated when canvas moved
· 1073622 Enlarge point sensibility zone
· 1080095 Unvisible item selectable